Choosing the Package That is Best for You
Not sure which package to choose?
When ordering a background search, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The position for which you are hiring
- Job responsibilities for that position (ex. handling money, driving)
- Your budget for background checks
For example, if the applicant will be driving for the company, choose a package with an MVR. If the applicant has access to cash or receivables, consider a package that includes an Employment Credit Report. More info can be found online.
Our partnership with NCS allows you access to the following services:
- Multi-State Criminal Background Searches
- SSN Validation and Address Tracker
- Sex & Violent Offenders Search
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Drug Screening
- Employment Credit Reports
- Healthcare Industry Search Services
- Tenant Screening
- Volunteer Screening
- Alias Search
- Employment and Education Verifications
We’re excited to announce… that we provide our customers access to a simple and affordable background screening solution through our partnership with National Crime Search (NCS). Our partnership not only provides you with secure and affordable access to a web-based criminal and sex offender directory that includes over 507 million criminal records, it also allows you access to motor vehicle reports, credit reports, county criminal records and much more.
NCS is committed to providing a quality and affordable background screening solution tailored to meet your criminal background search needs.
For more information,
go to our website at www.keeperofthepayroll.com
National Crime Search
Your Background Screening Partner